The school strictly follows the syllabus as laid down by the CBSE, New Delhi. The curriculum includes Moral education, scriptures, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Civics, Geography, Drawing, Economics, Physical education, Socially useful and Productive work, Community service, General Knowledge, and Computer education. The school follows an outstanding curriculum with expert faculty members to unravel the joys of learning. Innovative methods, based on the integral pedagogical Paradigm cater to both the intellectual and affective dimensions conductive to overall moral, religious, and aesthetic aspects of growth – an integrated approach to harmonize all the elements required for the formation of fine human beings. Attendance at Ethics /Moral science, SUPW, and computer learning classes is essential.No change of subjects is admissible.
- Develop a habit in your wards to be regular and punctual, Send them to school in neat and proper school uniform in time.
- Be vigilant and monitor their activities at home, when they come back from school. Your wards must devote at least 3-4 hours daily for revision of lessons and completion of tasks assigned to them by their respective subject teachers. Your tactful alertness will definitely give you very encouraging results.
- Please check the school diary of your words regularly because that is the best source of communication between you and us.
- 75% attendance is must for every student in each subject in one academic year/session. Absence without valid reasons may debar them from appearing in the final exam for his / her name may be struck off from school.
- If a student is absent continuously for a week (6 days) without proper information, his / her name struck off from the school register. A medical certificate from a doctor with the application must be submitted in case of illness or accident.
- In case of urgency, parents are advised to take prior permission of leave from the school authority.
- parents are requested to pay school charges etc regularly in time, failing which may cause them trouble at the eleventh hour.