NUR TO X :-
For Boys :
Fade White Blue Check Shirts with Blue Collor+Blue Pants+Black Shoes+White Socks.
For Girls :
Fade White Blue Check Shirts with Blue Collor+Blue Skirt+Black Shoes+White Socks.
For Boys :
Examinations and unit tests.
1. Half-yearly examination is conducted in the second week of September. 2. Final examination is conducted in the first week of March.
3. Unit tests are conducted in July, August, November, and January.
The security deposit shall be refunded in the school dues is settled according to rules and norms of the institution. However, if the student is asked to leave the school on account of indiscipline, the security deposit shall stand forfeited.
Guidelines For Student
- Be punctual, report to school and class on time.
- Strive to be present every school day. In case of absence, parents should call the school in the morning of the absence and notify the teacher in writing upon the student’s return to school.
- Respect each other at all times. Disagreements will be settled by discussing the problem and seeking a solution that is fair to all concerned.
- Buildings and the campus will be kept clean and neat. Do not deface or damage school property. Students who vandalize the school property will make restitution.
- Maintain order when moving to different areas. Do not run; running is a frequent cause of injuries.
- The following are not allowed in school unless prior permission is granted by the school staff:
- radios, cell phones, pagers and other electrical equipment
- yoyos, darts, sling shots, and other potentially dangerous toys
- skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, razors
- valuables, extra money, computer games, items of sentimental value
- fireworks, matches
- weapons or expensive toys
- Remain within school boundaries at all times. Students leaving the campus must have a Student Pass and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Avoid using abusive or profane language and gestures.
- Do not climb trees, gates, railings, fences, and the school buildings.
- Respect the property rights of others.
- Leave the premises immediately after school duties/responsibilities are completed.
- Buying/selling personal items and trading are not allowed.